No No Bad Cats

we're cats. and we're bad. sometimes. bad, that is. we're cats all the time.

Monday, September 04, 2006

gramma and grampa


gramma and granpa camed to visit this weekend. and this time i didn't even hide all the time unner mommy's bed. i letted grandpa feed me greenies treatsies! mommy sed she waz very prowd of me for being such a good boy!

bat

i alwayz like it when gramma an grandpa comes to visit becawse grandpa pets me and gives me treats. and gramma pets me and tells me how beyootiful i am! granmma bought me a toy too! it has feathers on both ends and it rattles! there were two in the pakage so i can share wif my brudder.

bandit

4 Comments:

Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh, yall are cute too. :) Glad yall hadded fun and gots treatsies! Fanks for sayin I was a cute kitten, Bandit. (I's a girl kitty tho hehehe)
Purrrrs,
Sanjee

9/04/2006 10:23 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Visits with pets and toys are good. The grandbeans need to visit more often.

9/05/2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Awww that's so sweet ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

9/06/2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Hey! They look like my boys:

http://purple4mee.blogspot.com/2006/06/hump-day-hunt_14.html

9/19/2006 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home